My Top Ten Highlights in 2015
1. I beat cancer!
2. General Convention approved Rev. Hisanori Kano for “Holy Women, Holy Men.”
4. Episcopal Asiamerica Consultation in Korea a great success
5. Anglican Church of Korea celebrated 125th anniversary in pomp, pageantry and great liturgy.
6. North Carolina Bishop Michael Curry became the first African American Presiding Bishop.
7. “Asiamerica Mission to End Modern Slavery” granted funding byTrinity Wall Street.
8. St. James Episcopal Church in Elmhurst, New York more than quadrupled in three years.
9. Hmong Ministry in the Diocese of Minnesota celebrated 10th anniversary with the presence of former and current bishops and hundreds of Hmong celebrants.
10. I reached retirement age healthy, strong and ready for the New Year and, hopefully, many more years of active ministry! To God be the glory!