EAM CROSS

EAM CROSS
Honoring the Nestorian Christians

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

CHRISTIAN TAI CHI: A PRAYER IN MOTION - Fred Vergara


Due to a number of requests, I am presenting here the texts for this affirmation-prayer in motion, which I called A Christian Tai Chi. If you want a physical demonstration, visit this link in You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf795HXpq9whttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf795HXpq9w

I am a child of God,
I stand on His Holy Word,
I breathe the Holy Spirit.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I push out negative thoughts; I pull in positive thoughts.
I push out weakness; I pull in energy;
I push out sickness, I pull in good health.
I push out poverty; I pull in prosperity.

I push out hatred; I pull in love.
I push out despair; I pull in hope.
I push out sorrow; I pull in joy.

And now I will share the Good News to my family,
to my friends, to my neighbors, to all people I meet
here and all over the world.  
In Jesus Name, Amen.
(Jesus Christ is my God, my Master and my Friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment